A building relocation permit is required when moving oversized loads on roads within the City of Clarence-Rockland. An oversized load is defined in the Ontario Highway Traffic Act.

A performance deposit of $2,500 is required and will be reimbursed once the work is completed and the road has been inspected by Public Works.

All vehicles authorized to travel within the city are required to meet our general permit requirements.