Pay My Water Bill

The City of Clarence-Rockland's water and sewer systems include a plant for the treatment and distribution of drinking water, as well as a sewage treatment basin and a sewage disposal site for the treatment of wastewater. Our water and sewer systems are managed by the Ontario Clean Water Agency.

There are 4 water and sewer billings per year. These bills are due on the last days of January, April, July and October. If you have any questions regarding your water and sewer billing, please contact the City of Clarence-Rockland at 613-446-6022 or

Water and Sewer Certificates

If you would like to order a water and sewer certificate, please send your request to Payment of $72 can be made by cheque payable to the City of Clarence-Rockland, 1560 Laurier St, Rockland, ON, K4K 1P7.

Water and Sewer Rates

The water rate imposed in 202is $1.4144 per cubic meter compared to $1.3867 per cubicmeter in 2022. 

The annual fixed water rate in 202is $186.96/year per unit, compared to $179.76/year perunit for 2022. 

The sewer rate imposed in 202is $1.9360 per cubic metercompared to $1.8260 per cubicmeter in 2022. 

The annual fixed sewer rate in 2023 is $189.48/year per unit, compared to $178.80/year per unit for 2022. 

Other Payment Options

Online banking services:

  • Payments can be made online with participating financial institutions.
    • Steps to follow:
      • Add a vendor
      • Search for "City of Clarence-Rockland” and select "Water and Sewer"
      • Insert your 17-digit account number
      • The payment will be sent to us by your financial institution

By phone:

1-866-278-6337 (by credit card only)


  • Payments by cheque are accepted and can be sent by mail or left in the drop box located at 1560 Laurier Street, Rockland, K4K 1P7;
  • Post-dated cheques are accepted;

Please make your cheque payable to The City of Clarence-Rockland

Pre-authorized payment plan:

Complete and return the form

  • Contact 613-446-6022 Ext. 2240 for more information
Change of mailing address

*Please note this form is only to be filled out for mailing address changes. Ownership changes are processed automatically upon receipt of documentation from lawyers.

Complete this form to update your information