Contractors and residents must obtain a permit to connect to the water and/or sanitary sewer system. The work must meet the City of Clarence-Rockland's standards and is approved by the Infrastructure and Engineering Department.

Contact the City of Clarence-Rockland for more information regarding connections to the water and/or sewer system at 613-446-6022.