In the City of Clarence-Rockland, you need a permit to add or change a private entrance connecting to a road. Learn how to apply for an entrance permit.

You also need a Municipal Consent Permit for a particular work and/or project on a City Highway, and further includes any Road Occupancy Approval, Private Entrance, Road Closure Approval and/or a Road Cut Approval.

Apply for an Entrance Permit or Municipal Consent Permit

Please register as a new user and apply here for an Entrance Permit. 

Apply here