The City of Clarence-Rockland issues watering permits free of charge to residents who sow grass or install sod. This permit is issued by the Infrastructure and Engineering Department and is valid for a period of ten (10) days, for approximately 4 hours per day (if necessary).

We do not issue watering permits for lawn treatments.

Contact the Client Service Centre at 613-446-6022 for more information.