"Municipal Consent Permit" means a permit granted by the city for a particular work and/or project on a City Highway, and further includes any Road Occupancy Approval, Private Entrance, Road Closure Approval and/or a Road Cut Approval.

"Highway" - means a common and public highway, road, street, avenue, parkway, square, sidewalk, footpath, place, bridge, viaduct or trestle and shall include unopened highways all within the City of Clarence-Rockland.   

Apply for a Municipal Consent Permit here